Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don Quixote-Painting-Mexican Folk Art-Paintings-RoMy-Original Artwork-Southwest-Old Mexico Border-Artist-Terlingua Art Studio

Hola! Glad you dropped in this evening to see what I've been working on in my estudio! I am still painting my HUGE "Don Quixote" piece ~ today I painted his face and Sancho's, too ~ tomorrow I will work on the background a bit more....might be done with these hombres by the end of the week! I'm never in a hurry to finish a painting, though ~ I enjoy the act of creating too much to wish it to be over! Painting these two guys makes me feel as though I'm right there along with them on all their adventures!

Please check in again to see how this piece is progressing! Muchas Gracias for the visit!

Artist Quote for the day: Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure.-- Alfred North Whitehead