Friday, April 17, 2009

Painting-Paintings-Mexican Folk Art-RoMy-Terlingua Art Studio-Near Big Bend National Park-Terlingua Ghost Town-Original Artwork Direct from Artist

Hola! Welcome to my estudio! It's a wonderful cool morning here in Big Bend Country - about 70 degrees right now - I am having my first cup of coffee sitting on my backporch and listening to the birds before I start my day. I will be listing two new paintings on eBay today or tomorrow and just wanted to let you know about them. One is a wonderful St. Francis (Saint Francis is the Patron of Peace and Animals) painted on thin tin with a copper hanger and the other is a colourful Mexican kitty cat painted on a fabulous Mexico chair with a detailed floral design, painted on a medium size canvas 20x16. If you are interested in something like this please check my blog later so you can have a looksy!
Meanwhile you might be curious to follow the link below to see what I presently have to offer this week. I so appreciate you stopping in for a visit and I hope you'll visit again sometime! Have a wonderful day!



RoMy
My items on eBay