Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Golden Day! From "Where Rainbows Wait for Rain" Near Big Bend National Park Texas

Hola from "Where Rainbows Wait for Rain" ~

It's early quiet still outside. Nice cool dark. Just before the morning sun tops the Chisos. Seasons changing. Hot hot summer days to cool crackling autumn.

And the Carole King song "Morning Sun" ~ ~ ~ which she wrote many years ago ~ ~ ~ comes rolling cross my mind. I can hear her singing beautiful voice singing.

Her lyrics her feelings her high go deep deep deep in me. I can hear her singing her beautiful voice singing.

"If I can only learn the lesson of the seasons

Of a balance rearranging

Though they may not always come just when I want them to

Still they come and keep me high



And the morning sun comes shining through my window

And it's good to be alive

It's gonna be a golden day

Wings unfoldin' day

Green trees, blue sky"

CAROLE KING "MORNING SUN"



Have a golden day! And please stop in again ~ later this week I'll have photos of the painting I'm working on right now ~ it has a Santa Elena Canyon setting ~